The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

17.9.08

Also

I'm running Linux on this machine- Ubuntu to be exact- so I feel really cutting edge/cool/geeky. Interestingly, it doesn't come with the Times New Roman font, which is a little aggravating given the name of this blog. Part of what makes Ubuntu such a great platform, though, is that all I needed to do was bring up a window that showed me all the nifty programs and things I can download- for free- from the Ubuntu community. One click and the Microsoft font pack was installed. Seriously, this thing is great. I can find anything I want to. Photoshop clone for free? Yep. Civilization for free? Yep. A clock that moves counter-clockwise? You bet.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.