The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

7.4.09

And That'll End That

Crap.

Well, that unofficially ends the Spurs dynasty. It was a great run; four titles in eight years is better than one would realistically hope for at the beginning, and there were a couple genuinely great teams in there as well. Still, it's going to be pretty depressing watching Timmeh fruitlessly try to carry this damaged, washed-up team through the playoffs.

Buford, things need to change. Starting this offseason. The team as it is built now is not good enough to win. You have enough left of Duncan to make another run, but he needs more than what he has now.

I suppose it's time to go into full-blown spite Cleveland mode now that I don't need LeBron for fantasy purposes. I also must root against the Lakers. The Rapist must not win.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.