The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

13.6.09

Do Us All a Favor

I have absolutely no problem helping anyone. In fact, I am happy to do so. However, there are limits. I realize I might have been the only guy you knew at the wedding reception. I understand that there was some creepy dude hovering near you. But dragging me out on the dance floor so that you can use me as a shield against said creepy dude is not in the range of my services. Let's not make things more awkward than they need to be.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Man, I remember the last time I saw you dance at a wedding. It ended with two people on the floor (one of them being you) and a bridesmaid yelling "you failed!" Good times, good times.

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.