The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

23.7.09

I Have the Best Water Bottle in the World

I don't get excited much about material possessions. Sure, I'll salivate over a book or maybe a new racquet, but that's about it. However, this beauty is quite the exception.

Awesome, isn't it?

It holds 750mL of liquid. Only 75% of what my Nalgene holds, but that's OK. What sets this apart is the double-walled, vacuum-sealed nature of the bottle. In other words, cold things stay cold and hot things stay hot. For hours. I've had ice cubes only half melted several hours in the July sun. It's amazing. I love it. It doesn't sweat, either, which makes it easy to hold.

It also has a filter cap that keeps things like ice cubes from hitting me in the mouth while I'm drinking. And it has two twist caps: A bigger one for pouring, a smaller one for drinking.

It's my new favorite thing. I can't recommend it enough.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.