The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

29.1.10

Wonder Years

When I get together with the maternal side of the family, I usually end up playing with my second cousins. The oldest of the four is 10. It's fun, and it certainly beats the banality of conversing with the adults. They are not exciting people.

At the family Christmas, I was goofing around with them when Travis turned to me.

"How old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?"

"I don't know... 13?"

You know, I think it's a compliment, deep down. If real kids think of you as a kid, you're probably doing something right.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.