The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

2.10.08

Don't Shoot the Soldiers

Much to my surprise, I got a text from my ex. I didn't get around to actually reading it for a day or so; this is not uncommon practice for me. When I read it, I saw it was a request for my address. Apparently one going into Basic Training can't have their phone and can only communicate with ye olde paper.

So I gave her my address. I don't particularly desire for her to write me or not write me, but if she does write, I'll return the favor. After all, she's going into the military, and she deserves at least that much respect, right? Even if every time I have contact with her it's almost unbearably weird, I'll suck it up.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.