The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

11.3.10

I Write the Words Good

Today marks the first day of play of the MAC Tournament at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. It also marks the beginning of my second year covering the tournament from media row for MAC Report Online. I love it. It's so much fun. I get to watch basketball, I get to communicate with fans in realtime, I'm actually something of an authority on MAC basketball, and I get to see what a lot of the public doesn't. It's a blast, and the people at MRO are great.

It's a fun hobby. I'm glad I do it. But it just reminds me that it's not what my life is meant to be, even if I thought something along those lines at one time. I might do it again next year. We'll see. But I won't make a career of this.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.