The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

27.3.10

Round and Round We Go

I'm doing it again: I'm thinking of you. Now, I'm probably the sucker because I didn't see this coming. I likely should have as soon as you told me the news you had. But here we are again. This isn't entirely unexpected; I predicted as much a couple months ago, didn't I? I told you we weren't done, that we were going to come around to each other again1. You didn't disagree then.

I'm not saying we're doing that now, but... we will, won't we? Any time we are in close proximity to one another, it happens. I expect the same to happen when we're near each other again.


Part of me sighs. Part of me is worried. Part of me is excited and can't wait.

______________________________________________________________

1 Just like the last couple times.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.