The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

21.5.07

A Couple Personal Odds and Ends

I have started working out again... and honestly, I don't know what I waited so long for. I'm kicking myself about it. But I've cut a considerable amount of fat off my frame and I can see and feel muscles coming back. I've only been at it for two-three weeks and I can already see a difference. Amazing what just a bit of effort will do. I can't wait until I get that hawt stomach again.
Right now, I'm doing 100 sit ups and two sets of max rep push ups every day. It only takes me about 20-25 minutes. I think I'll bump the sit ups to 150 next week, though. 100 is starting to get easy.
Just as a general message... if you're thinking about starting to exercise, don't wait. Just do it. Don't say next week, don't say tomorrow... just go out and do it. You'll be glad you did. I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

I should also note that I'm not graduating next month. It's been a rough year for me, so I'm going to have to do it again next year. However, TR and I are looking for a place to live, so that'll be fun. I gotta get out of the dorms, though. I can't take it anymore. I think I'm going to try and stay down here in Athens for the summer. I have a couple prospects for employment I'm going to pursue.

I have a pretty awesome tan line going across my forehead as a result of my hat. Being outside is so much better than staying inside. That's a life philosophy.

I've had my bike less than a year, yet the chains are completely rusted. What the heck? This really sucks because Ashley took her car back on Friday. I don't know how I'm going to get to Wal-Mart or Biolife now. Oy.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.