The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

1.2.08

January Sucked

It's true. But it's over, so I guess things are looking up? But yeah, few things went right that month.

I just found out that my friends called off their engagement, which broke my heart. On the plus side, if there is one, I might have a new roommate... not that such an event is something to celebrate even if it means getting TR off his rent. Also, been talking to another friend and I've gotten to hear about how the guy she'd been with for about a year and a half was seeing someone behind her back... bleh. Really, just terrible. I just hope things go better this month. They almost have to, right? Whatever. At least the Bobcats have won four straight.

Remember my reflections on being someone who doesn't drink? Well, I was YouTubing and came across this clip of Jim Gaffigan riffing on the same topic. Kinda cool.

Also, I still haven't gotten over the awesomeness of the new Southeast Engine album. One of my favorites already.

Going to see "There Will be Blood" tonight. Very excited for the experience that is Daniel Day-Lewis.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.