The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

8.9.10

We're Going Backwards

While I love spring, it has always been a problem with me with allergies.  I spend the first half of every day sneezing, sniffling, and wheezing for a good portion of the season.  At this point, I've come to expect it and I accept it.  I tough it out and stock up on Puffs Plus.  

But for whatever reason, the allergies have come back in the Fall.  I'm entirely unprepared for this.  Last weekend was particularly miserable; my body thought it was sick so I was dry coughing.  I really didn't enjoy that.

So whatever is causing this allergenic revival... stop.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.