The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

16.12.08

If the Glove Fits

Whenever I had done something for the first time with a girl- put my arm around her, hug her, etc.- I got an immediate spike in excitement, like I had accomplished a mission or something. "Yes! Success!"
I expected the same with you. Suffice to say, I was surprised. I'm not saying I did not get a thrill out of it. I always do. But when our hands met the first time, it came with a feeling of serenity. I felt like this was the way it always should be and just had not known it, as thought it were some cosmic truth that did not reveal itself to me until that moment. I had to keep looking down at our intertwined fingers to make sure it was real. To think I was amused by your nervous fidgeting beforehand! When your hand left mine, even for a few moments, it was though a part of me had become lost. I marveled at the perfect way our hands fit each other.
And when we kissed during the sunrise, a total movie moment, the rest of the world dissolved away. All that existed was us. I can remember your every movement. It was though I had found something I didn't know I was looking for, but now that I've found it, I can't go without.
Also, what you wrote to me the next day was the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me. Just the very thought of it- or of you!- is intoxicating.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.