The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

21.5.10

A Bizarro Mirror

If such a thing as the opposite of me exists, it might be this guy.  Look, I'm not about to sermonize, but I truly do not understand the joy such a lifestyle brings.  There's a post in which he runs down a list of girls that he needs to text and gives a brief description.  He calls kissing them a "close."  And he likes the "quick close."  My reaction to that?  Sadness.  He mentions scripts and ploys he uses.  To which I ask: Why?  Yes, I know the goal.  But why is that the goal?  Is it a fear of vulnerability, of honesty?  Is it a naked dedication to physical satisfaction?  I think the first possibility is worse than the second.

I wish I knew his motivations, why he chooses to do what he does.



No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.