The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

5.5.10

Islands Are Not Rafts


Hank Johnson was unopposed in 2008. I'm glad someone is giving Georgia voters a different option this year, because maybe it's time Rep. Johnson took his leave from Congress, even though he voted against the TARP bill.

Why? Check this out1.
We may disagree on things, but we can agree on this: High-ranking government servants should know how the Earth works. I hope I'm not being too controversial here. I mean... good gravy. He later said he was claiming it was a metaphor. To which I say: Dude, you make a capsizing motion with your hands. You absolutely did not mean that as a metaphor. And even if you did, that was a stupid metaphor, and someone should throw a pie at you.
__________________________________________________________
1 It's a miracle that video is only 2:48, given how slowly he talks. I can't imagine sitting for a speech of his.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.