The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

2.1.08

And a Happy New Year to Me

Nothing like ringing in 2008 by being dumped. So change the "semi-girlfriend" to "ex-girlfriend." All along, she never really wanted a relationship. She was just giving it a trial, pretending.

Once again, I've been played for the fool. I'm never going to learn.

I want those three and a half months back. I want the money I spent back. I never really said this before, but I want it all back. I want to do it over again... then not do it. Really, I don't know what I got out of this but grief and a couple things I'm already started to regret.

At least this time, I've managed to do it in a different way. Maybe that's growth.

No comments:

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.