The sporadic episodes of thought and feeling, unfiltered, that I am prone to and need to release.

4.1.08

On One Hand...

Two more things I thought of. One time we were talking on the phone and she said, pretty much out of nowhere, that things would really open up in the summer when we wouldn't be tied to our respective towns. Another was she talked about on multiple occasions how she really wanted my parents to like her, how that was important to her.

That was all her. Meeting parents, having dinner with her family, all her. Yet she never wanted a relationship? It makes my head spin.

On the plus side, Kohl's is selling socks at buy two, get one. I needed new socks, so score. I'm excited. Tomorrow I'm heading to BG for the MAC opener against the Falcons, then back to Athens on Sunday. Good times are ahead. Can't wait to have some Sonic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm sonic

Cheryl said...

mmmm socks

I mean, mmmm sonic

I Have Fans?

About Me

My photo
I am who I think I am, I am who you know I am, I am who I want to be, who I was, who I could be, who I can't be. I am.